So you want to make money online.
You have probably already found a lot of bloggers who explain how to do it. And most of them are probably not earning a single euro (run away from whoever tells you to fill out surveys or click on ads to generate income).
Not to mention those who only make money selling courses where they teach how to make money. Paradoxical, right?
Is not my style. I’ve spent years living on the Internet, generating thousands of euros and learning the ins and outs of online business.
In one week I have managed to earn more than 8,000 euros.
First of all you should know that making money online is not easy or fast. It never has been, despite what you read or want to sell you.
I have had to put in a lot of effort and sacrifice a lot of my free time. I have spent sleepless nights, I have spent hundreds of hours learning and I have given up my vacation while trying to earn my first euros.
But it was worth it.
The great advantage is that technical knowledge is no longer necessary . Before you should know how to program to create a website, but today there are systems so intuitive that even a child would know how to do it.
So the opportunity is now.
In this article I am going to reveal to you the 10 best ways to earn money on the Internet for its economic potential, simplicity and ability to generate income in a stable way. And since I want to be totally transparent with you, I will also show you my own results.
I remind you that here you will not find high risk systems or ridiculous income such as completing online surveys or playing poker . If you want to really earn money, you are going to have to work it for yourself.
Active versus passive income
Before starting, you should know that there are two ways to make money online: active and passive systems .
- The assets are those that require you to have to be doing something to generate income, as can be to sell crafts made by you, translate text or play poker.
- The liabilities are those that, once created, require virtually no further action on your part. Think about the advertising revenue generated by website readers or the dividends you get with an investment. After the initial effort, then you don’t have to do practically anything else.
The latter are the most desired.
Thanks to passive systems you can continue to generate income while you sleep , are on the go or spend your time on anything else. They not only give you money: they also give you freedom .
And it’s not that active systems are bad, but the Internet is like a storefront that never closes. It’s always up and running, and you can take advantage of it to get a steady stream of income.
How to make money online: 10 formulas that work
Let’s now see the best ways to earn money online for their economic potential, simplicity and reliability, and the results I have achieved with them.
- Make money with affiliate marketing
This is the system with which I earned my first euros, and in my opinion it is one of the most affordable ways for any beginner who wants to generate passive income.
It hardly requires knowledge, the investment is almost nil and its income potential is very high. In addition, once assembled you can practically forget about it: only minimal maintenance will be necessary.
Affiliate marketing is about creating a website where you will publish analysis and product recommendations . In these analyzes you will put links to other web pages where they sell the product. If you end up buying it, the seller will give you a commission for referring a customer.
Logically, you must first have come to terms with those web pages. Luckily, today there are affiliation platforms (the best known is Amazon Affiliates ) where you only have to register to be part of that agreement.
Let’s say you are passionate about photography. You could create a web page where you would post reviews of different cameras or lenses with a link to the product page on Amazon for readers interested in buying.
This, for example, is an affiliate link .
Your website would appear in search engines like Google when people search for analyzes or comparisons of those cameras. They would enter your item, click on the affiliate link, and if they ended up buying, Amazon would give you a percentage.
Analysis of the Canon EOS 800D from two affiliation websites.
Do you see where the grace is? You create a web page, publish articles and, once they have visits, it becomes an automatic system that you should not be constantly attending to.
The income potential of this system depends on the market you have chosen (the more that category of products is sold online and the more expensive they are, the better), but also on the time you invest.
Basically, these are the tasks you will need to do:
- Create a website. You can do it in 15 minutes with this tutorial .
- Write analyzes, comparisons and recommendations. You will spend most of your time here. You can pay someone to do it, but I recommend that you write first to gain knowledge and practice.
- Position your website in search engines. Although in the less competitive markets your website can position itself practically, sometimes you will need to present your website in other places on the Internet to make it more visible.
Okay, but how much money are we talking about?
I like that you ask me this question. So you can see what this system is capable of, this is what two of my affiliate websites generated during the month of July.
This is the oldest website (I have a lot of love for it), in a technology niche:
And this one is barely 11 months old, but it is already around 3,000 euros per month:
If I add the rest of the websites, the figure exceeds 7,000 euros per month on autopilot .
As if that were not enough, when Christmas comes the income multiplies by two or even by three. This is what I gained with a single website during a month of December:
Earning some money with affiliation is relatively easy, but if you want to bill figures like these, you will have to spend a lot of time and effort.
So forget about anyone who sells you that you can set up such a system on a Caribbean beach overnight. To earn more than a dozen euros a month you will have to sacrifice a large part of your free time.
The good news is that, after the initial effort, you will be able to dedicate yourself to collecting the fruits. Not to mention that you can keep the system at a distance, working from anywhere in the world (something important for a travel lover like me).
If you are looking for a tutorial to learn how to sign up and earn money with Amazon Affiliates, click here .
- Simple and easy to implement, even for inexperienced people
- Passive income generation system: you should not manage stock or make shipments
- High earning potential
- It can be integrated into your blog if you already have one
- The commissions of the most sold products are usually low
- The challenge is to position the web above online stores
- There is more and more competition, the opportunity is now!
- Create a website and monetize it with Adsense
Another of the best ways to make money online passively is to monetize web pages with advertising.
The concept is similar to that of affiliate marketing: you create a web page on a topic, you attract readers and once they are there you earn money when they perform a certain action.
The great advantage of advertising is that you do not need the reader to buy for you to take a commission. The most common is that you earn money when the reader clicks on an ad (what is known as PPC -Pay Per Click-).
In fact, this is how the world’s largest ad network works: Google Adsense .
Adsense is so popular thanks to its ease of use and number of advertisers. You simply register and, once your request has been approved, you can already place ads on your website by inserting a small code.
With Adsense you do not choose what type of ads appear: Google is responsible for doing it automatically according to the theme of your website and the profile of the reader. In this way you can show personalized ads for each reader, which has three benefits:
- Maximize the money you can earn with advertising . The more relevant and specific an ad is, the more likely the reader will click on it.
- It saves you from having to contact any advertiser directly . There are hundreds of thousands of companies advertising through Adsense.
- That the ads do not seem forced . Being personalized for the reader and thematic of the web, they integrate quite naturally into the pages.
Unlike affiliate marketing, here the ideal is to create a web page that provides general information on a certain topic instead of publishing comparisons and analysis.
For example, you could create a website where you would publish cooking recipes or information about dogs or even dinosaurs (like this website ).
The potential of this system depends fundamentally on three things: the theme you have chosen, the number of visits the website has and the percentage of those visits that click on the ads .
Adsense ads on a dog website.
The first point, the theme, is essential, because according to that you will earn more or less money per click.
For example, on a cat website, perhaps Adsense will advertise cat food. However, on a website about university courses, there will surely be advertisements for graduate and master’s degrees that cost a fortune.
Which one would you earn the most money when a reader clicked?
Indeed, in the second. Because the advertised product is more expensive, the advertiser is willing to pay more money.
To find out what potential a theme has with Adsense, use the Keyword Planner . Enter the theme there and see if it is something that is searched a lot in Google, and how much advertisers are going to pay you per click (what is called bidding ).
A part of the bid (68%) is left by you and the other (32%) by Google, so the higher the bid, the more money you can earn with a website on this topic.
For example, if you created a website with information on recipes , each click of your readers would generate between 0.16 (68% of 0.24) and 0.19 euros (68% of 0.28). This is an average of 0.175 euros per click.
The percentage of readers who click on an ad is usually around 1.5%. Therefore, if you had two thousand page views a day, the monthly income calculation with Adsense would be the following:
- 60,000 page views / month x 1.5% clicks x 0.175 euros = 157.5 euros / month
In this case the click is paid little, so to earn a good figure you would need to have a huge volume of visits.
If you created a website with information on forex and currency trading , with the same number of visits you would earn much more money:
Each click would generate about 7.8 euros (68% of the average of the bids), so 60,000 page views per month would translate into:
- 60,000 page views / month x 1.5% clicks x 7.8 euros -> 7,020 euros / month
In addition to what you get paid per click, the earning potential is determined by the number of visits the website has . And that depends on the number of people who search for information on this subject in Google.
Fortunately, Google’s Keyword Planner also offers a rough range of how many times a month a particular word or phrase is searched.
I know first-hand people who bill thousands of euros a month with Adsense. In my case, I have used it as a complement in poorly paid topics and still it provides me with almost 1,400 euros per month:
Although this topic pays little, I make up for it with the volume of visits.
Monetizing web pages with Adsense is relatively easy, but the most profitable topics are usually VERY competitive. To generate thousands of euros, you must choose a topic with high potential and work hard creating content and positioning it on Google.
- With some effort you can get a bonus a month
- It hardly requires investment
- Relatively easy to implement
- Does not require constant updating of content (unlike affiliate marketing)
- High competition in the markets where Adsense pays better
- Usually you will need a very high volume of visits
- Sell courses and services with your blog
If the previous two were two of the best ways to make money online, this is the BEST way to make money online.
But like everything, the more money something can generate, the more effort it requires.
It is about creating a blog on a specific subject, positioning yourself as an expert in it, and selling your own paid online courses.
Sounds difficult? It requires effort, but it is not that complicated. The key is to choose a topic that you master, where there are people interested, and build a reputation by publishing content.
The advantage of online payment courses is that they can become totally passive systems, because once created it costs you the same to sell one as two hundred. You just have to publish it in video or PDF format and sell it through an automated system to your subscribers.
This is what I do on my blog social skills.com. As I am passionate about social psychology, a few years ago I decided to start a blog offering scientific and practical information to shy people looking to improve their social relationships.
At first it hardly had readers, but little by little it became popular. Today I monetize it with online courses where I teach to overcome social fears and achieve a more charismatic personality.
Every time someone subscribes to the blog, a sequence of emails is activated, sending them valuable information. After a week, you receive an email presenting the premium video course in case you want to register.
In this way I bill on autopilot an average of 1,000 euros a week with something that makes me feel proud.
There are blogs and online courses on almost any topic you can think of. From courses to learn to read faster, family finance management or Excel for letters students.
The only requirement is that you fix a problem that your audience would be willing to pay for .
Generating money with this system is not fast, since you will have to work hard to earn the trust of the readers, but you will be building a long-term, solid and differential online business.
The biggest obstacle is not technical (today it is extremely easy to create a blog), but mental: many people believe that they have nothing to teach, are afraid of exposing themselves to criticism, or spend months wondering about which topic to choose.
You should know that the vast majority of bloggers have started with these doubts. But they took the step, and as they created content for their blog, they gained more experience and knowledge.
So if you think you have something to contribute, no matter how small it is (there will always be someone who knows less than you), and you are not afraid to expose yourself publicly, this is your best option.
If you want to discover all the ways to earn money with a blog, visit this article .
- Anyone can create a course based on their knowledge
- The process can be 100% automated
- Difficulties that competitors can copy you
- Has the highest earning potential of all systems
- You will feel more fulfilled
- You must create high quality free content
- Some people fear public exposure
- Preparing the automatic sales system requires a lot of dedication
- Offer your services on specialized pages
If you do not have or do not want to create a blog or a website (although anyone without technical knowledge can do it today), another way to get a handful of euros online is by doing small online services .
The operation is very simple:
- You register on one of the online platforms that put you in contact with potential clients
- You publish your service and put a price on it
- You wait to be hired
The jobs that are usually offered on these platforms are simple things, such as translating a text, editing a video, designing a logo, writing a resume or preparing a PowerPoint presentation.
There are even those who offer to write irresistible Tinder profiles, your imagination is the limit!
Your income will depend on the amount of hours and effort you can dedicate to it on a regular basis. Some people make a whole salary or even several thousand euros a month, but it will generally be useful if you need extra income.
Currently, the most popular platforms and therefore with the greatest ability to bring you clients are Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer:
- Upwork : It is only in English, but if you master it it has enormous potential due to the number of clients it has.
- Fiverr : it is in Spanish and it has many clients demanding services, but the prices are low.
- Freelancer : it is in Spanish, but it has less volume of clients and it is not so easy to use.
All of them usually keep around 10% of your turnover and are based on your customer reviews to increase or decrease your popularity. The better your reputation, the more attractive you will be to users interested in services like yours.
So the usual thing is to get few jobs at the beginning or have to offer them at a lower price, but little by little you will have more clients and you can raise your prices.
- You don’t need to create a website or build an audience
- You can start earning money from the start
- If you have a skill or are good at something, chances are someone is willing to pay for it.
- Some platforms have a huge volume of clients
- You can’t turn it into automatic passive income
- Prices are usually low
- There are services with a lot of competition
- The greatest potential is in the English language
- Work as a virtual assistant
If you find it interesting to earn money by offering online services and you want to ensure more regularity and a more stable income, you can consider working as a virtual assistant.
The virtual assistant is one of the new professions that has brought with it the technological revolution of the internet, and whose demand is expected to continue growing in the coming years.
Basically it consists of giving remote support to bloggers, digital entrepreneurs or even companies in relatively simple or mechanical tasks, so it does not require too specialized skills.
It is not a passive system, but in return it offers you the freedom to work from wherever you want, a very attractive salary and also saves you from having to create a website. You could literally start working as a virtual assistant tomorrow.
A virtual assistant usually deals with the following tasks:
- Email management
- Dissemination of content on social networks
- Management and organization of the agenda
- Billing management and income and expense reports
- Design of images and banners
- Community management in Facebook groups
- Writing newsletters, pages and articles
- Video and / or podcast editing
- Support in online courses and webinars
- Survey analysis and reader feedback
- Organization of face-to-face events
The key here is in the confidence that you can earn from your client, since then he will be delegating tasks of greater responsibility to you.
The fees of a virtual assistant are usually established according to an hourly price that usually goes from 10 to 40 euros per hour worked , although some specialized or highly reputable assistants can charge considerably more.
If you want to take the step as a virtual assistant, there are three ways to get your first clients:
- Contact directly with entrepreneurs, bloggers or small companies and present your services. Try to provide a sample of your work so they can check the quality of your services.
- Be on the lookout for virtual assistant requests made by bloggers who start to stand out to their subscribers.
- Sign up for Freelancer , People Per Hour , Workana or Upwork , because many entrepreneurs are looking for virtual assistants there. If they are satisfied, then you can propose a long-term collaboration.
- You don’t need to create a website or build an audience
- Does not require any specific skills, only responsibility and good management skills
- You can do it from home and part time
- At the beginning your income will not be very high
- It can be monotonous or unrewarding
- Work as a copywriter
Generating content that attracts and loyal readers is a fundamental pillar of any digital strategy, and this is well known by both large companies and small entrepreneurs.
That is why every day more than 3 million articles are published on blogs . There are posts about economics, animals, photography, food, health, marketing, video games, philosophy, politics … Anything you can imagine.
This need to create content has led to the appearance of another professional profile in high demand in the online world: the editor .
Working as a copywriter is a very fast way to start making money online, since there is a constant demand. You don’t need great skills to do it either: you just have to like writing and be good at it.
How much money can a copywriter earn?
It depends on your experience, quality of the texts and your specialty, but in general the rates tend to be between 3 and 10 euros for every 100 words , so a 2,000-word article can be perfectly paid at more than 100 euros.
I have been working with editors for my affiliation projects for years and several of them, dedicating themselves full time, generate a monthly income of over 2,000 euros . But some can earn much more!
Copywriters who specialize in creating sales pages are usually the highest paid, as they are concerned with creating those messages that must convince people to buy. Thousands of euros have been paid for a page of this type .
If you are interested in starting to carve a path for yourself (and an income) as a copywriter, I recommend that you sign up for specialized platforms to connect copywriters with clients who need content, such as:
- iWriter : one of the most popular. It doesn’t pay too well, but it makes up for it with the number of customers who need content.
- LowPost : Pay better and have a decent customer volume.
- Textbroker : Lets you negotiate the price directly with customers, but you won’t find much demand.
- You just need to know how to write well (and that you like it)
- You can start earning money today with copywriter platforms
- If you are good and strive, the long-term earning potential is high
- There is more and more competition and it is difficult to highlight
- As the supply of copywriters increases, rates are going down
- It is not a passive income
- Translate content
If you consider that you lack creativity or prefer something more mechanical than working as an editor, and you have a good level with some language, you can make profitable your knowledge by performing online translation services.
There are many companies that need to translate texts from their blogs, websites or posts on social networks and who are looking for natives to do that job. Also, it is usually quite well paid.
In fact, at the time Netflix opened a few applications to find people to translate their series online through its Hermes program .
In the case of the translation from English to Spanish, they got to pay 12 dollars per translated minute , not bad!
Now they no longer require this service, but there are also online platforms that connect translators with companies that need translation services, such as Gengo .
Gengo is an online platform that has provided translation services to YouTube or Sony, among others. You just have to register on their website and pass their level test. From there, you will advance in rank and access better-paying jobs as you translate.
The great advantage of Gengo is that you can choose what work you do and organize the schedules to your liking, which gives you enormous flexibility to earn money from anywhere.
Other interesting options are One Hour Translation (they also ask for a level test) or Textmaster .
And now the key question: how much money can you make per month translating?
Well, according to Gengo’s own calculations, if you regularly translate from other languages into Spanish, you will achieve an average monthly income of $ 435 .
It’s a nice bonus, but it’s not going to give you a full salary, either. The great advantage is that you can do it from anywhere in the world, it does not force you to anything and you can go at the pace you need.
- You only need knowledge in some other language
- You can start earning money almost immediately
- Great flexibility to organize your work
- It is not a passive income: the more you translate, the more you will earn
- It can be monotonous
- Its economic potential is not too great
- Create a YouTube channel
With the purchase of YouTube by Google and the exponential growth in the consumption of content in video format, there were people who, overnight, began to earn a lot of money with their video channel.
Yes, there are more and more competitors, but YouTube is the second Internet search engine, only behind Google, and it is expected that in a very short time it will become the first. That means that its economic potential is booming.
It is difficult to replace an entire salary, but if you can bring knowledge or fun to users and have fun in front of the camera, in the medium term it is possible to generate some extra money with a YouTube channel.
How much money are we talking about?
Surely you have heard that some YouTubers bill millions of euros a year. But you can count them on your fingers. For you to do your calculations, you should know that, on average, YouTube advertising pays between 0.20 and 3 euros for every 1,000 views of a video.
This figure depends on the theme of the channel, since content on Forex or health is usually paid better than channels on video games or curiosities.
Let’s suppose that after 18 months you manage to build a channel with 100,000 subscribers, which is not bad.
If you upload one video a week that gets 75,000 views and YouTube pays you 1 euro for every 1,000 views, your income would be approximately 300 euros per month .
As you can see, you must publish videos consistently if you want to make money with YouTube, so it is not really a very passive system unless they go viral or have thousands of searches a day.
Fortunately, there are also alternative ways to increase income:
- Contact companies and offer to put their advertising on your videos
- Sell personalized merchandise , such as shirts and caps with your channel’s logo (when popular)
- Accept donations with Patreon
If you already have a stable income in some other way, betting on a YouTube channel is not going to mean too much investment and over time it can give you more than a pleasant surprise.
- Youtube and the video format are in full growth
- There is still relatively little competition
- It is hardly necessary to invest (you only need a camera and microphone)
- Youtube does not pay too well and it is difficult to generate decent income
- You will need time to build an audience
- You are subject to their policies and they may end up closing the channel
Sell online through dropshippingAnother good way to earn money online is by selling products online.
I know people who are making more than 4,000 euros a month of profit with very simple but specialized products, so if you do it right it is possible to generate a good income.
You should know that, mainly, there are two ways to sell online:
- Create your own website (again, it is easier than it seems) and sell your products there
- Sell your products on third-party platforms (such as Amazon)
If you don’t manufacture products, don’t worry. It is as simple as finding a manufacturer with little popularity, buying the product and selling it to the final public through your website or platform, adding your margin to the price.
For this reason, most often look for Chinese suppliers. Although you will have to carry out the import procedures, you will have a greater margin.
The main drawback is that you will have to carry out the tasks of billing and product shipments, which can be quite a lot of work. To avoid that hassle, it is best to find suppliers that work through dropshipping .
The dropshipping system will allow you to convert your online store into a passive business. With it, you do not keep stock or take care of shipments, you just take care of sending the order data to the manufacturer (there are very simple automated systems) and he takes care of getting the product to the customer.
Note: There are already websites like Oberlo that put you directly in touch with manufacturers that work with dropshipping.
The profit margin is usually between 20 and 50%. The inconvenient? If the shipment does not arrive or a return has to be attended, customers will claim you and you will have to resolve the issue with the manufacturer.
The keys to the success of this system are:
- Find a product with more demand than supply
- Achieve a serious and reliable supplier
- Have a good profit margin
- Bring traffic to the web with organic positioning , Adwords or Facebook Ads
It is also possible to earn money selling your own handmade products. If this is your case, I recommend you take a look at Etsy .
Etsy is an online store where only manufactured products are sold. You can register and create your own store where users can buy your products.
- Does not require initial investment in stock
- With dropshipping you can generate income on autopilot
- Good profit margin
- If you sell crafts, you have a lot of freedom to set the price
- For third party products, you are totally dependent on the manufacturer / distributor
- Not a fast system (unless you invest in ads)
- If you are successful, in the short term competitors will appear
- There may be a price war in highly competitive markets
- Sell courses on online platforms
If you are not attracted to the idea of selling products online, having to find distributors and create a website, an excellent alternative is to sell your knowledge on online platforms .
The concept is simple: you create a video or text course on a specific topic, upload it to platforms like Udemy , and put a price on it.
To create the course you can record yourself on video, record a presentation on your screen, or do it in text format (in pdf files), just as you would for your blog.
This type of platform receives thousands of daily visits from users looking for courses on a subject, so if yours meets any demand and meets the expectations of users, you can earn quite a bit of money.
Okay, but how much money can you earn?
In general, these types of courses are not usually very expensive (according to Udemy, 90% of the courses sold are priced at less than 50 euros).
Udemy also has a calculator, the Udemy Marketplace Insights , which allows you to calculate the potential of your online course according to your theme.
For example, if you were to create a course on photography for beginners, this would be the potential:
As you can see, most photography courses generate just over 30 euros per month, while the most successful courses exceed 400 euros per month .
Of course, there are also instructors who generate thousands of euros a month, such as this web design course that currently sells for 10 euros and has almost 20,000 registered. These cases are a tiny minority, but calculate what their author has earned!
If you want to build a successful course on Udemy, I recommend this strategy:
- First list those topics in which you think you know more than the population average
- Create an instructor account on Udemy and enter your topics in the Udemy Marketplace Insights to calculate the potential of your course
- Stick with the theme where the monthly income of popular courses is highest
- If in addition the demand is HIGH and the number of courses MEDIUM or LOW, you are facing a good opportunity
Creating a course is laborious and not many instructors reach great numbers, but if it is of quality and the evaluations are positive, little by little you will increase your turnover.
- No need to capture visitors or create an audience
- There is still little competition in Spanish
- Most courses do not reach 100 euros per month of billing
- The price of the courses is low (Udemy sets a limit)
- The platform is not yours, and you can change the conditions at any time
- There is less demand for courses in Spanish
Little recommended systems
The Internet is full of promises about systems that will make you rich in an instant, or ways of working from home that, without effort or investment, will rent you thousands of euros in a matter of days.
Learning the ins and outs of these so-called “miracles” is logically not free. Most will ask you for money in exchange for revealing their magic formula.
And that is the only truth of all: the one who really earns money is the one who sells you the method, which in the end never works. Or at least not the way you were promised.
Do not fool yourself. Although making money online is perfectly possible, it is not easy.
You are going to have to dedicate time and effort, and ideally have a cheap mattress to avoid despair if things do not go as you want.
Other people will show you that they have made a lot of money online with their system. The mistake is that they present it to you as if you could replicate the same in any other sector.
What they do not tell you is that their GREAT advantage is that they were the first, and that, as much as they have done well in that niche, that does not mean that it will work in another.
To avoid losing money, risking too much or spending a lot of effort on something that will give you crumbs, I recommend that you avoid the following systems:
- Online betting
It is estimated that only 3% of people who bet on the internet (such as sports betting, for example) end up making money.
Of course you could be one of them, but the risk is very high: in addition to the fact that there have been cases where the bookmaker closes a winning account , it can end up causing gambling.
You will also find who has earned money and wants to sell you his infallible method. In addition to taking a commission when you open your account at the bookmaker, they are usually systems already known and prohibited by these companies.
Be wary of any method that seems too good. That is why so many bookmakers give you money when you sign up: because they know that, sooner or later, they will win.
Take it as a hobby if you want, but gambling your hopes is usually a bad business. It is much better to dedicate yourself to something that depends less on luck and more on your effort.
- Answer surveys
This is another of the great myths. It is true that you can earn money by completing surveys, but for the amount it is not usually worth it.
They are usually paid from 20 cents to 3 euros for each survey completed , which usually takes about 20 minutes of your time.
Suppose an average income of one euro per survey. If you do the calculation you will see that in one hour you could earn 3 euros. There is no unlimited offer of surveys, but assuming you could do it for 8 hours a day and 20 days a month, you would get 480 euros.
480 euros for working absolutely every non-holiday day filling out surveys? Surely you can think of more productive and fun ways to earn money.
If you do it as a hobby, let’s put it for 2 hours a day, the maximum potential would be 120 euros per month. Yes, it is an extra, but it is much more profitable to spend your time creating passive income sources.
As if that were not enough, many of these survey websites are fraud. And those that are not usually do not pay in money, but in the form of products, raffles or discount vouchers .
Most pages that recommend this system usually include affiliate links. That means that they earn money if you sign up on the survey website, and that is the main reason why they recommend it.
Bottom line: make sure it’s reliable and use it as extra income if you want, but as you explore more potential options.
- Online poker
The more money something can give you, the more risk it entails, and that is exactly the premise of online poker.
Yes, there is a small minority that makes money playing online, but it is not an easy life at all. In addition to having a good memory and ability to calculate probabilities, you will have to spend many hours in front of the computer.
As if that were not enough, the prizes are usually much juicier in live poker than in the online modality, which implies travel and paying huge registration fees if you want to qualify for larger exchanges.
I personally know a couple of people who have made quite a bit of money playing poker. Both started online and ended up going to face-to-face mode, although their careers did not last too long and they decided to invest in other projects.
However, there are many more who have tried it and have ended up losing part of their savings.
My recommendation, again, is that you decide on projects where your savings are safe and luck does not play such an important role .
In Forex there are people making a lot of money, but they are usually experts who have had to work for several years before seeing benefits.
The vast majority, for many “magic” systems they use, end up losing money.
Forex means Foreign Exchange , which basically amounts to being currency trading. Theoretically, money is earned by exchanging some currencies for others (like when you travel) until their value increases.
However, it is not easy at all. It takes time and a great deal of economics, finance, and technical analysis, and yet you’re going to need a lot of chill to avoid making decisions that lead to disaster.
Again, the one who really makes money is usually the one who sells “formulas” to get rich with Forex. So be suspicious of who makes these kinds of promises to you.